🕖 This event has passed!
This event ended on May 8, 2021
Pre-purchased admission is required for this event – See below.
The Garfield Carnival will be staying for a second week for four more days of fun! The carnival will resume on Wednesday, May 5th, and continue through Saturday, May 8th.
The fair will have rides for all ages by Campy’s Blue Star Amusements, a variety of delicious food and treats, carnival games and prizes, beer & wine garden, music every night, and much more!
Admission must be purchased online to attend this event. This is to abide by capacity limits set for outdoor events due to the on-going pandemic. Here’s how it works:
- Go to Campy’s Amusements’ website
- Scroll down to Garfield Carnival and click “Buy Tickets”
- Choose a day and time you would like to arrive
- Order tickets ($2 per person, free for children under 36 inches tall)
- Present your printed or digital ticket at the gate on the day and time you chose.
Ride, food, and game credits can be purchased at the event, and are not included with admission.
- $2 per person (Free for children under 36 inches tall)