🕖 This event has passed!
This event ended on May 2, 2021
Updated listing: Garfield Carnival (Extended Dates!) 2021 - Garfield, NJ
This carnival will be running for a second week, from May 5th – 8th. Here’s the updated listing
The City of Garfield Events Committee will be holding a carnival from Wednesday, April 28th, through Sunday, May 2nd, located at Columbus Park (Outwater Ln & Midland Ave.)
The five day fair will have rides for all ages by Campy’s Blue Star Amusements, a variety of delicious food and treats, carnival games and prizes, live music every night, and fun for the entire family!
Admission must be purchased online to attend this event. This is to abide by capacity limits set for outdoor events due to the on-going pandemic. Here’s how it works:
- Go to Campy’s Amusements’ website
- Scroll down to Garfield Carnival and click “Buy Tickets”
- Choose a day and time you would like to arrive
- Order tickets ($2 per person, free for children under 36 inches tall)
- Present your printed or digital ticket at the gate on the day and time you chose.
Ride, food, and game credits can be purchased at the event, and are not included with admission.
- $2 per person (Free for children under 36 inches tall)