The 2019 State Fair Meadowlands will take place from Thursday, June 20th through Sunday, July 7th, located at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford.
This event is New Jersey’s biggest fair and features over 100 rides and attractions, a huge selection of fantastic fair food, a variety of retail vendors, carnival games & prizes, live music, and several free midway shows including new acts for 2019 such as Magician Jay Mattioli and Jurrasic Kingdom along with fair favorites like Steve Bayner Master Hypnotist and Cycle Circus Live.
Mega Passes, which include fair admission & unlimited rides, are $30 on weekdays and $36 Friday, Saturday, Sunday, July 3rd, and July 4th. Fast Passes, which allow access to the express lines at certain rides, are $15 each (great on busy days!)
State Fair Meadowlands also has several Bargain Nights including:
- June 20th – Preview Night: Admission $8, Mega Pass $22. Each visitor receives a “Come Back” ticket which is valid for free admission on June 24, June 25, June 27, or July 2, 2019.
- June 21st – Dollar Day: Admission $10; Rides, Games, and select food are $2 each.
- June 26th – Kids Go Free Night: Fair admission for children (12 & younger) is Free and Mega Passes for children are $20 each.
- July 1st – Cheap, Cheap Night: Admission $5; Mega Pass $25.
- July 5th – Early Bird Special: From 4:30pm – 6:30pm, Admission is $8 and Mega Passes are $32.
- Monday – Thursday: 6pm – 12 midnight
- Friday: 6pm – 1am
- Saturday: 2pm – 1am
- Sunday: 2pm – 12 midnight
- Wednesday, July 3rd: 6pm – 1am
- Thursday, July 4th: 2pm – 1am
- Friday, July 5th: 4:30pm – 1am
- All ages $11 Monday – Thursday
- All ages $12 Friday – Sunday
- All ages $12 on July 3rd & 4th
- Free every day for children 34″ tall and shorter
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information and applications can be found at the State Fair Meadowlands vendor page.
Please note that NJ Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.