The 2019 North Brunswick Youth Sports Festival will take place from Thursday, June 13th through Sunday, June 23rd, located next to DeVry University on Route 1.
The fair is one of the largest in New Jersey and features a huge midway with carnival rides and games for all ages, live music and karaoke competitions, a wide selection of fantastic food, and free midway entertainment such as the FMX Motorcycle Show, Rosaire’s Racing Pigs, High Flying Pages Thrill Show, fireworks on June 15th, and much more!
The fair has several ride promotion days:
- Pay one Price ride wristbands are $35 per wristband/per night on Saturdays and Sundays, and $25 on Thursday June 20th.
- June 13th – Sneak-a-Peek Special: Ride wristbands are $15 each.
- June 17th – Car Load Night: $70 per carload, includes gate admission and ride wristbands for all passengers (7 passengers maximum.)
- June 18th – $12 Buck Tuesday: Ride wristbands are $12 each.
- June 19th – Old Fashioned Dollar Day: Admission is $3 per person. Rides and select food are $1 each (must buy a minimum of 10 ride tickets.)
Advance sale Mega Passes, good for 1 admission and 1 unlimited rides wristband valid on any 1 day of the fair, are available online for $20 each until June 15th. See the fair’s official website for details.
All proceeds from the Youth Sports Festival go directly towards the Youth Sports groups of North Brunswick.
- Monday – Thursday: 6pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 6pm – 12 midnight
- Saturdays: 3pm – 12 midnight
- Sundays: 3pm – 11pm
- $6 per person
- Free parking
Event Sites & Contact
See the NBYSF’s Facebook page for vendor inquiries.
Please note that NJ Carnivals does not operate nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.
Bridgewater Sports Arena
One Game of Laser Tag for Two, Three, Four, or Six at Bridgewater Sports Arena (Up to 25% Off) Save Now »
Hardcore Paintball Arena
5 Games of Indoor Paintball Plus Unlimited Ammo for 1, 2, or 4 at Hardcore Paintball Arena (Up to 54% Off) Save Now »