The 2019 New Jersey State Fair and Sussex County Farm & Horse Show kicks off on Friday, August 2nd, for 10 days of family fun and entertainment!
The official state fair of New Jersey features agricultural, livestock, and home arts exhibits, horse shows, interactive children’s activities, live music, a large midway with carnival rides and games for all ages, craft and merchandise vendors, a wide selection of great food, grandstand events such as the Demo Derby on Aug 4th & 5th and Monster Truck Show on Aug 6th (separate admission required), and free midway entertainment including Racing Pigs, chainsaw artist, bicycle stunt show, and more!
Mega Passes, good for admission and unlimited rides on any one day of the fair, are on sale until August 2nd and are $30 for adults and $25 for children 6-12 years old. Mega Passes, advance sale admission tickets, and special event tickets can purchased at the fair’s website.
Daily specials at the fair include:
- August 2nd – Dollar Day: All rides are $1 each ($10 strip of 10 tickets minimum.)
- August 6th – Children’s Day: admission is $5 for children 6-12 years old.
- August 7th – Sussex County Residents Day: reduced admission for Sussex County residents.
- August 8th – Seniors Day: $4 admission for seniors 60+.
- August 11th – Last Blast: $8 admission for adults, Free admission for children & seniors.
- Every Day: Adult admission is $10 every night after 8:30pm
See the fair’s official website for a complete schedule of daily activities and entertainment.
- Daily: 10am – 10pm
- Sunday, August 11th: 10am – 5pm
- Adults: $14
- Children 6-12: $6
- Seniors 60+: $10
- Military Veterans (with proper ID): Free
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information and forms can be found at the fair’s vendor page.
Please note that NJ Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.