Pre-purchased admission is required for this event – See below.
Get ready for 5 days of fun as the carnival returns to Franklin from Wednesday, May 12th, through Sunday, May 16th, located at Franklin Pond.
The carnival will have exciting rides for all ages by Campy’s Blue Star Amusements, an assortment of delicious food and treats, carnival games and prizes, and much more!
Admission must be purchased online to attend this event. This is to abide by capacity limits set for outdoor events due to the on-going pandemic. Here’s how it works:
- Go to Campy’s Amusements’ website
- Scroll down to Springing into Summer at Franklin Pond and click “Buy Tickets”
- Choose a day and time you would like to arrive
- Order tickets ($2 per person, free for children under 36 inches tall)
- Present your printed or digital ticket at the gate on the day and time you chose.
Ride, food, and game credits can be purchased at the event, and are not included with admission.
Masks are required on the midway, unless eating or drinking.