Perhaps the best kept secret in NJ is the annual Labor Day Italian Feast in Scotch Plains, NJ, hosted by the Scotch Plains-Fanwood Chapter of UNICO, St. Bartholomew’s Church, and St. Bartholomew’s Academy.
The 2019 festival will take place from Friday, August 30th through Labor Day, September 2nd and features live music each night, a midway with exciting carnival rides and games for all ages, nightly 50/50 drawings and a super 50/50 raffle on Labor Day, and plenty of delicious food including favorites like pizza, sausage sandwiches, zeppoles, clams, calzones, and more!
Live entertainment at the 2019 festival will be:
- Friday: Wolf Creek at 7pm
- Mike Aromando and the Metropolitan Italian Strolling Band at 6pm (following the 5pm Mass)
- Mark Reno Elvis tribute show at 7pm
- Sunday: The Broadcasters at 7pm
- Labor Day: The VooDUDES at 7pm
- Friday – Sunday: 4:30pm – 10:30pm
- Labor Day: 3pm – 8pm
Event Sites & Contact
Sponsorship information can be found at the festival’s website.
Please note that NJ Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.
One or Three Months of Unlimited Karate Classes for Kids at Karate Jutsu (Up to 52% Off) Save Now »