The Jersey Shore Festival is a FREE ADMISSION, rain-or-shine music and arts festival that kicks off the summer festival season and proves that summer really does start sooner at the Jersey Shore. With performances by over 150 artists from around the world, the Jersey Shore Festival is the premier emerging artist festival in New Jersey!
Aside from the music, the Jersey Shore Festival also includes activities that are fun for the whole family including BMX and Skate Shows, Motocross Shows, Free Monster Truck Rides, Food Trucks, the JSF Vendor Village on the Boardwalk, and much more!
- Saturday, May 18th: 12 noon – 8pm
Event Sites & Contact
- Event Website: Website
- Event Facebook: Facebook
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact #: (732) 203-7877
This event is looking for:
- Retail/Craft Vendors
We are accepting Vendor applications for our 2019 event! The Jersey Shore Festival Vendor Village is happening in Seaside Heights on May 18th from 12pm-8pm (with May 19th rain date)! $200 gets you a 10′ X 10′ spot on the boards. You will have the opportunity to be right on the Boardwalk to sell or brand your business.
The Jersey Shore Festival is a free admission event with musical performances by over 150 artists, free monster truck rides, BMX stunt shows and many other activities. The 2019 Jersey Shore Festival is a one of a kind event with something for the whole family.
Applications can be found on our website under Vendors or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bury The Hatchet - Toms RiverAxe Throwing Session for Two, Four, Six, Eight, or Ten People at Bury The Hatchet - Toms River (Up to 20% Off) Save Now »
- Chef It Up Toms River New JerseyAny Mommy/Daddy & Me Cupcake, Jr. Chefs Decorating Class, or Kid's Cuisines Class at Chef It Up (Up to 50% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON