The 5th Annual Hudson County Fair will take place at James J. Braddock Park in North Bergen from Friday, October 4th through Columbus Day, October 14th.
This two week long fair features a midway with carnival rides for all ages, plenty of delicious festival food and treats, carnival games and prizes, live entertainment, and fun for the entire family!
Entertainment at the fair will be:
- Oct 5th: The Past Masters from 8-10pm
- Oct 8th: Movie night – Cinderella Man will be played on the big screen at dusk
- Oct 11th: Matt O’Ree Band at 7pm
- Oct 12th: The Kootz from 3-10pm
- Oct 13th: Latin band at 2pm and Star Spangle Gypsy at 7pm
- Oct 14th: The Royals all day
- Monday – Friday: Opens at 6pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: Opens at 2pm
- Columbus Day, Oct 14th: Opens at 2pm
Event Sites & Contact
- Event Facebook: Facebook
Please note that NJ Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.