The State Fair Meadowlands returns on June 21st for two and a half weeks of family fun! The State Fair Meadowlands is the largest fair in New Jersey and features over 150 rides and attractions for all ages, over 50 food vendors serving up delicious meals and snacks, daily free entertainment including live music, petting zoo, games of skill for awesome prizes, and much, much more!
The fair will have fireworks displays on Tuesday, July 3rd and on Independence Day, July 4th.
The State Fair Meadowlands has several Bargain Nights and promotions:
- Thursday, June 21st – Preview Night: Gate admission is $8 for all ages; Mega Passes (good for admission & rides) are $22 each.
- Friday, June 22nd – Family Value Night: Gate Admission is $10 for all ages; Rides, games, and select food and drink options are $2 each. Parking is $2.
- Tuesday, June 26th – Kids Go Free Night: Gate admission is Free for children 12 and younger. Mega Passes this night are $30 for adults and $20 for children.
- Monday, July 2nd – Cheap, Cheap Night: Gate Admission is $5 for all ages and Mega Passes are $25 for all ages.
- Thursdays: 6pm – 12 midnight
- Fridays: 6pm – 1am
- Saturdays: 2pm – 1am
- Sundays: 2pm – 12 midnight
- Monday, June 25th & Wednesday, June 27th: 6pm – 12 midnight
- Tuesday, June 26th & Monday, July 2nd: 5pm – 12 midnight
- Tuesday, July 3rd: 4pm – 1am
- Wednesday, July 4th: 2pm – 1am
- Admission prices vary – check the State Fair Meadowlands’ website under the “Tickets” page for a schedule of prices.
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information and applications can be found at the State Fair Meadowlands vendor page.
Please note that NJ Carnivals does not operate nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.
City Brew Tours
Philadelphia After Hours Brew Tour for One or Two at City Brew Tours (Up to 28% Off) Save Now »
Candle Maker by Yaymaker
Candle Maker Event by Yaymaker (22% Off) Save Now »
1 MetLife Stadium Dr, East Rutherford, NJ 07073Get Directions