Ss Nicholas, Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Church will be hosting the 7th annual Roseland Greek Festival from Friday, September 21st through Sunday, Sept 23rd.
The weekend-long Greek festival will feature live Greek music by George Tsilimekis and the “Greek Stars Band” on Friday & Saturday, Greek dance groups, children’s activities, church tours, cooking demos, and delicious food including authentic Greek food and desserts such as gyro, moussaka, baklava sundaes, and more.
Off-site parking is available at Liberty Middle School in West Orange, with free shuttle transportation available to and from the festival (starting at 6pm on Friday.)
- Friday: 11:30am – 11pm
- Saturday: 12 noon – 12 midnight
- Sunday: 12 noon – 7pm
- $2 per person (free admission on Friday until 3pm)
- Free for children 12 and under
Event Sites & Contact
- Event Website: Website
Vendor information can be found at the Roseland Greek Festival’s vendor page.
- Bury The Hatchet - BrooklynAxe-Throwing Session for Two, Four, Six, Eight, or Ten People at Bury The Hatchet - Brooklyn (Up to 20% Off)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!Admission for One, Two, or Four to Ripley's Believe It or Not! (Up to 56% Off)
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
Ss. Nicholas, Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church, 80 Laurel Ave, Roseland, NJ 07068Get Directions