The North Brunswick Youth Sports Festival will take place from Thursday, June 14th through Sunday, June 24th, located on the fields next to DeVry University on Route 1. The fair is one of the largest in New Jersey and features a huge midway with carnival rides and games for all ages, free entertainment such as the Victoria Circus and Sea Lion Splash, live music nightly, Eudora Farms Petting Zoo, a wide selection of food, and much more!
Saturday nights will feature fireworks at 10pm. In the event of rain, fireworks will be held the following night at 9pm.
Mega Passes are on sale for $20 each through June 16th. Mega Passes include admission and unlimited rides on any ONE night of the fair. Mega Passes can be purchased online, see the fair’s website for details.
The North Brunswick Youth Sports Festival has several promotional days:
- June 14th – Sneak-a-Peek Special: Pay one Price rides are $15 per wristband
- June 18th – Carload Night: $70 per car, all passengers receive admission & unlimited rides. Maximum seven passengers.
- June 19th – $12 Buck Tuesday: Pay one Price rides are $12 per wristband
- June 20th – Old Fashioned Dollar Day: Admission is $2, rides are $1 each (must purchase a minimum of 10 tickets), and select food items are $1 each.
All proceeds from the Youth Sports Festival go directly towards the Youth Sports groups of North Brunswick.
- Monday – Thursday: 6pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 6pm – 12 midnight
- Saturdays: 3pm – 12 midnight
- Sundays: 3pm – 11pm
- Admission is $6 per person
- Free parking
Event Sites & Contact
See the NBYSF’s Facebook post for vendor inquiries.
Please note that NJ Carnivals does not operate nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.
City Brew Tours
Philadelphia After Hours Brew Tour for One or Two at City Brew Tours (Up to 28% Off) Save Now »