2017 marks the 31st anniversary of the State Fair Meadowlands, the largest fair in New Jersey! This two and a half week long fair features over 150 rides and attractions for all ages, over 50 food vendors serving up delicious meals and snacks, daily free entertainment including live music, petting zoo, games of skill for awesome prizes, and much, much more! The fair is easily accessible via the NJ Turnpike or NJ Transit.
The fair will feature two spectacular fireworks shows on Monday, July 3rd & Tuesday, July 4th.
There’s a Groupon deal for the State Fair Meadowlands for Admission + Unlimited Ride Handstamp combo passes – check Groupon for details.
The State Fair Meadowlands has several bargain nights:
- Thursday, June 22 – Preview Night: Discounted admission and unlimited ride hand stamps.
- Friday, June 23 – Family Value Day: $10 per person for fair admission; $2 per car for parking; $2 per person for each ride and each game. Select food or drink items available for $2 each.
- Tuesday, June 27 – Kids Go Free Night: Children 12 and younger get FREE admission and discounted unlimited ride hand stamps.
- Thursday, July 6 – Cheap Cheap Night: Admission is $5 for all ages and unlimited ride hand stamps are $24 per person for all ages
- Sunday, July 9th – Patron Appreciation Day: Discounted gate admission and an Unlimited Ride Hand Stamp
AdmissionAdmission prices vary per night - check the official site for details
Event Sites & Contact
1 MetLife Stadium Dr, East Rutherford, NJ 07073Get Directions