New Jersey’s oldest county fair, the Cumberland County Fair kicks off on Tuesday, July 4th at the fairgrounds in Millville. The six day fair features agricultural and animal exhibits, rides for all ages, free daily entertainment including racing pigs & Magician Doc Swan, grandstand shows including demolition derby and mud bog (admission fee for grandstand shows), vendors, delicious food, and more! Free parking.
- Wednesday – Kids Day: Children under four feet tall are admitted Free of charge.
- Wednesday & Thursday – Ride Wristband Days: Unlimited ride wristbands available for $20 per wristband.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 4pm - 11pm
- Wednesday: 1pm - 11pm
- Friday: 4pm - 12 midnight
- Saturday: 11am - 12 midnight
Ages 10 and Older: $5 | Ages 4 to 9: $3 | Children 0 to 3: Free
Event Sites & Contact
Commercial exhibitors, please check the Cumberland County Fair’s exhibitor’s page for details.
Fairstand Rd, Millville, NJ 08332Get Directions